Classes for 2021 are filling up quickly, register soon to save your spot!
We believe that sewing/quilting is an important skill for kids to have. But more importantly, we feel that these programs will foster other important life skills: patience, dedication, self esteem, confidence, team work and communication skills. We look forward to having your child in class!
Do you have a child that would like to start sewing but you don't know where to start? Then this class is perfect for them!! All they need is a sewing machine and the manual and we will do the rest!! This class teaches kids about the parts of their machine, how to clean it and take care of it. They will also learn to sew and make a small project! Cost is $40, Ages 8-16
**Machine rental options available as well
Stay tuned for 2021 dates.....
This is Part 1 class series teaching kids how to quilt. This class is age appropriate for kids 8-13-years-old. This first part of the class will be 8 weeks long, Tuesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm, beginning October 6th and will focus on topics including learning proper use of sewing machine, needles, & thread. We will also teach them about fabric and how to measure and cut using quilting tools. Then they will learn how to read a pattern and make a small project. The students will learn to build a quilt top in Part II after the new year. The total cost of this part is $80 +supplies. Space is limited to 6 students.
This is Part 2 of a class series teaching kids how to quilt. This class is age appropriate for kids 8-13 years-old. This part of the class will be 8 weeks long, Tuesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm beginning January 12th. We will skip the week of February vacation week. The students will be learning different quilting techniques
Pre-requisite: Learn to Quilt Part I
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
35 Main Street, Goffstown, New Hampshire 03045, United States
Thank you for registering for a class at Night Owl Quilting Studio, we are so glad to have you as a student! When you register for a class, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to other students. In order to be respectful of your fellow quilters, please notify Night Owl Quilting Studio as soon as you know you will not be able to attend your class
In the event a cancellation is not avoidable, please refer to the following policy:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 72 hours before a scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. You may cancel by phone, email or online.
2. If you have to cancel your class, we will offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 72 hours, but we do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class or use towards a product.
3. If you do not cancel prior to the 72 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
4. If Night Owl Quilting Studio needs to cancel any class for any unforeseeable circumstance ie: weather, the class will be rescheduled to a “Make-up day” at no cost to you.
5. If you are unable to attend the “make-up day” class, then you will have the option to transfer your funds to a future class, or take a store credit for the full amount.